Election Day Updates:
- The primary election date has been moved to June 2.
- Voting will be conducted primarily by mail.
- All registered voters will have ballots mailed to the address associated with their voter registration. Be sure your registration is up to date!
- Completed ballots can be returned in the included pre-paid envelope or voters may drop their ballot at one of the assigned drop-off locations Thursday, May 21 through Tuesday, June 2, 2020. (Drop off locations TBD).
- For additional info. on the mail in voting procedure or to update your voter registration, visit the Montgomery Board of Elections website or call (240) 777-8500.
Additionally, check out MSEA’s digital voter guide at MDAppleBallot.com for your 2020 local elections information.