As a member of MCEA, you are eligible for a range of discounts, services, and insurance protection. Only full members have access to discounts and services. Contact your Building Representative, MCEA UniServ Director or the MCEA Help Desk for more information. Please note that membership to MCEA includes MSEA and NEA membership and member benefits, additional information is available on their websites. The following benefit programs are available to members only:
Click here for movie and amusement park tickets, which are now available online through the NEA Member Benefits website.
- $1 million Educators Professional Liability Insurance Coverage – free coverage for members only
- Long Term Disability Insurance – American Fidelity – (specially designed to align with Sick Leave Bank benefits)
- MCEA Sick Leave Bank (enrollment required)
- MSEA Attorney Referral Program – Free consultations and discounted fees for civil legal matters (real estate, wills, family law, etc.) Click here for the list of participating attorneys.
- NEA Member Benefits – Auto and Homeowner Insurance – California Casualty
- NEA Click & Save Member Discount Program – A new discount program that offers a wide range of consumer discounts.
- Free Life Insurance (NEA Benefit) – $150,000 in no-cost life insurance coverage
- NEA National Board Certification Loan – A low cost line of credit designated to cover the assessment fee for National Board Certification
- NEA Term Life Insurance – Option to purchase up to $250,000 of insurance for members and dependents
- NEA Home Financing Program – Offering free mortgage counseling
- NEA Financial Services – Mutual Funds, Money Market and Homeowners Insurance
- NEA Credit Card Program – Administered by MBNA with no annual fee
- Greenway Funding Group, Inc. – Offering a variety of loan products and rates to fit your specific mortgage needs as well as personalized mortgage consultations. $500 closing credit.
Rentals and Real Estate
- Service Deserves Its Rewards – Check out the Homes for Heroes site for your savings.
- Summit Hills Apartments 5% Teacher Discount available 844-721-2002.
For more information on the full range of MCEA Benefits contact at or 301-294-6232.
MSEA http://www.marylandeducators.org or call MSEA Membership Center at 410-262-6600, ext 151
NEA at www.neamb.com or call 1-800-637-4636.