December 7 @ 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
The New Educator Action Team is holding our first Symposium on important Professional Development topics from former and current Consulting Teachers. We will also provide training on how we build a strong Union of new educators to win on issues important to us and our students.
- Professional Development Training and an Interactive Discussion on Understanding Professional Growth Systems, Teaching Standards, and Equitable Practices in the Classroom
- Q &A with Consulting Teachers
- Fun day of meeting new educators and networking opportunities
- How to Build a Strong Union of New Educators
- Raffle prizes!
- Certificate that you attended Professional Development Training
Saturday December 7th, 2019 from 10:00 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
MCEA, 12 Taft Court, Rockville, MD 20850
RSVP at bit.ly/NEATSymposium or contact Elaine Kuhar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch will be provided! Spread the word in your school and bring a friend!