As a member of MCEA, you are eligible for a range of discounts, services, and insurance protection. Only full members have access to discounts and services. Contact your Building Representative, MCEA UniServ Director or the MCEA Help Desk for more information. Please note that membership to MCEA includes MSEA and NEA membership and member benefits, additional information is available on their websites. The following benefit programs are available to members only:
Entertainment -Checks Only (no starters)CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Discount Movie Tickets – Loews Cineplex Odeon and AMC – $8.50 each (purchase at MCEA office with CHECK ONLY); Regal and Majestic Theaters – $8.50 each(purchase at MCEA office with CHECK ONLY)
- Please note: The AMC Yellow Ticket is replacing the AMC Gold Ticket. The AMC YellowTicket is valid for one admission to any movie and no longer has the Disney exclusion. Not valid in NY, NJ, or CA.
- Discount Amusement Park Tickets (seasonal) – HERSHEY PARK Adult $39 (Ages 9-54) – Children/Sr. $30 (Ages 3-8, 55-69) – (purchase at MCEA office with CHECK ONLY)
- New! – Kings Dominion Tickets can be purchased online using TicketsatWork via this link. TicketsatWork provides other discounts on entertainment and travel as well.
- New! – Six Flags: To access your special tickets, please go to sixflags.com/PartnerLogin or click the link below, then log into the site with the username and password provided. Username: MCEA1 Password: Sixflags6
- HOURS – Tickets are available from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm *Effective June 19, ticket hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm*
- Discount Car Buying Service (New and Used) – UBS (United Buying Service) Check out their selection here.
- Discount Furniture UBS – Simply call or email us your request for the furniture and we’ll refer you to the UBS showroom and UBS sales representatives to work with!
Call Us At (301) 657-1920 (DC/VA) or (410) 792-9070 (MD)
- Discount on Cell Phones/Plans – AT&T, Sprint/Nextel(Online, Phone and FYIFlyers), T-Mobile (Advantage Overview ) and Verizon
- Discount on Health Clubs – Rockville Sport & Health flyer, Healthtrax (Guest Pass), and Fitness First
- $1 million Educators Professional Liability Insurance Coverage – free coverage for members only
- Discount on Auto Insurance – Geico – free estimates
- Long Term Disability Insurance – American Fidelity – (specially designed to align with Sick Leave Bank benefits)
- MCEA Sick Leave Bank (enrollment required)
- MSEA Attorney Referral Program – Free consultations and discounted fees for civil legal matters (real estate, wills, family law, etc.) Click here for the list of participating attorneys.
- NEA Member Benefits – Auto and Homeowner Insurance – California Casualty
- NEA Click & Save Member Discount Program – A new discount program that offers a wide range of consumer discounts.
- Free Life Insurance (NEA Benefit) – $150,000 in no-cost life insurance coverage
- NEA National Board Certification Loan – A low cost line of credit designated to cover the assessment fee for National Board Certification
- NEA Term Life Insurance – Option to purchase up to $250,000 of insurance for members and dependents
- NEA Home Financing Program – Offering free mortgage counseling
- NEA Financial Services – Mutual Funds, Money Market and Homeowners Insurance
- NEA Credit Card Program – Administered by MBNA with no annual fee
- Greenway Funding Group, Inc. – Offering a variety of loan products and rates to fit your specific mortgage needs as well as personalized mortgage consultations. $500 closing credit.
Rentals and Real Estate
- Llewellyn Realtors has opportunities for educators. Click here for more info.
- Service Deserves Its Rewards – Check out the Homes for Heroes site for your savings.
- Summit Hills Apartments 5% Teacher Discount available 844-721-2002.
We stop selling tickets at 3:30 pm during summer hours. For more information on the full range of MCEA Benefits contact at or 301-294-6232;
MSEA http://www.marylandeducators.org or call MSEA Membership Center at 410-262-6600, ext 151
NEA at www.neamb.com or call 1-800-637-4636.